Do you have a project in mind?
Quality landscaping can offer a return on your investment of as much as 35%. This is why it is highly recommended that you use the services of a landscaping contractor.
When establishing a landscaping budget, we recommend allocating an amount equal to at least 10% of the value of your property.
Personalized services to facilitate your decision-making
By letting one of our landscaping partners take care of your project, you will enjoy the following advantages:
- Free samples delivered to your home (order online at the product section).
- Design service with 3D plans.
- Béton Richer : an exclusive collection of landscaping products at affordable prices.
- Gazon Richer Vert à VieMD, our fresh sod delivered the same day it’s cut, everywhere in Quebec.
- The best value for your money.
The steps involved in a landscaping project
Determine the parameters of your project.
- What is your vision of the project?
- How do you want to use your outdoor living space?
- How much time to you want to devote to landscape maintenance?
- Do you have specific goals, such as creating privacy?
- Are there any physical limitations to take into consideration?
- Any major budget constraints?
Choose the elements that you would like to incorporate into your landscaping, such as a vegetable garden, a gazebo, a play area, a pool, etc.
Determine your budget allowance, determining which elements are essential in your eyes and which you are willing to drop, if necessary.
Order your free samples online at our products section.
Make an appointment with a landscaping contractor, who will be able to guide you (material selection, landscaping plan, etc.)